Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year--A New Venture

So to celebrate this second day of the 2013 New Year, I have decided to expand my new business through this Blog, which will chronicle our days here in the high desert of New Mexico, as well as share what I'm learning and what I already think I know about the benefits of herbs, other plants and essential oils that are derived from said herbs and plants.  I am not of any particular religious persuasion, but it does make sense to me that everything we need to be healthy has already been created for us to use in the natural world around us.  Our job is to remember that those things are there and re-learn how to use them.  This Blog will share that information along with anything else I find interesting along the way, add fuller descriptions explaining why I've used what I've used in my salves and balms, and share a little about our life here in New Mexico while I'm at it.  My salves and balms can be found at www.anniessalves.com .  You can order them directly from my website store.  This will be fun for me, and interesting and informational for you I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment